Headed to the Shem Creek Shootout this weekend! Register!
Shem Creek Shootout Start
This is a note Dave at Charleston Watersports:
Just a reminder that registration is available for the Shootout at Active.com, search the event. The North Carolina crew will be well represented, let’s keep some of the awards in SC!
(Sounds like a challenge.)
Here are a few other notables for the weekend:
- Board Storage is available for traveling competitors at Charleston Watersport
- We have a demo scheduled w/ Starboard at 1pm on 7/6 at Station 29 on Sullivan’s Island.
- We’ll have a limited number of boards available for the Rec Class race for free (with paid entry)
- All race info is available on Facebook or at the store.
- If you don’t want to race, but want to attend wrist bands are available for a $20 donation which gets you entry to both partys (Friday Registration Party and Saturday Awards Party). Entry includes Food and Beverage.
- A limited number of event t-shirts will be available for purchase, $20 per at both party’s and afterward at Charleston Watersport.
- We are still looking for volunteers to help with race day tasks including finishes, finish posting and awards.
This is a great opportunity to get together and support a home grown event!