Paddle Monster Advanced Paddle Technique Clinic at OABI in Detroit, Friday, August 10
This intensive training session includes water and dry-land time along with personal critique and analysis. There are only 10 spots available and there is a lot of interest, so if you want in, register ASAP!
• Paddle stroke theory – dryland session featuring full explanation of theory behind effective paddling
and Larry’s 5 fundamentals of the paddle stroke
• Video of clinic participants while coaching on water
• Water session in which Larry works with participants one on one and in small groups
• Use of advanced GPS technology to acquire a “stroke profile” for each participant
• Useful technique drills and exercises in small group session