Paddle Monster Garmin 920XT Watch Face
Stare into the face of training!
We thought you might want to customize your Garmin. Our buddy Warren prepared this Garmin 920XT hack to help you install the Paddle Monster Watch face.
1. Connect your 920xt to your PC.
2. It should show up as a device in Windows explorer or Mac Finder.
3. Find the GARMIN\APPS directory.
4. Copy the file attached to the GARMIN\APPS directory.
5. Disconnect your 920xt from your PC.
6. The watchface will be available on your device. Just go into the settings and choose the watchface under the Connect IQ watchfaces. I can be done in the phone app or on the watch itself.
It is called Paddle Monster. It is a little hit and miss as we are still experimenting.